Products & Services
Functionality of Cross-Flow Blowers / application solutions
Compact design and an even air flow over large areas
In a cross-flow blower, the air is drawn in over the entire length of the fan impeller. Inside the impeller, the airflow is diverted and accelerated by the vortex created by the rotation of the impeller.
- Global standard solution for exhaust tests (WLTP) in cars/motorcycles (WLTP/CRF § 1066, WMTC) with measuring certificate and on-site calibration
- Customer solutions for high speeds up to 300 km/h (186 mph)
Application solution Automotive/Wind Simulation
- Space-saving installation options and long-lived cooling of power electronics
- Avoiding heat build-up in the housing to extend the component lifespan with reduced noise
Application solution Transport Systems
LTG HIGH PERFORMANCE Cross-Flow Blowers: EASY TO INCORPORATE INTO YOUR DESIGN
In various industries, cross-flow blowers provide effective cooling, heating or drying. This assures a flawless function and quality improvement of machinery and equipment. The specific design of the cross-flow blower saves space and provides the designer with a lot of freedom during the design process.
Complicated additional air guidance Systems, such as ducts or guide vanes to optmise the air or temperature distribution, are not required. The whole assembly can be produced smaller, more compact, saving a lot of space.
- Uniform, extended airflow over large areas
- Space-saving installation due to 90° and 180° airflow pattern.
- Fan length can be matched exactly to machine width.
- Airflow conditions remain the same even for wider machines (simplified design and drafting in case of modular systems).
- Fans perform well in any mounting position. Drive can be mounted on right or left hand side.
- Quiet operation due to optimised impeller and housing design.
- Long life expectancy due to robust design and location of bearings outside the hot air zone.
- Explosion-proof models according to ATEX available.