The VAH high-pressure fan is a highly efficient fan with optimum aerodynamic characteristics. It is advantageous for high volumetric flow rates and for pressures of up to 13.25 ''wg, and available with belt drive or direct drive.
The fan impellers have 12 twisted blades with laminar profiles from the NACA 16 series, and they are made of high-alloy cast aluminium for very high circumferential speeds and optimum efficiency.
- High volumetric flow rate
- Optimum aerodynamic characteristics
- High efficiencies
- Energy-efficient drives
- Characteristic curve with limit rating (no motor overload under operating conditions differing from optimum design range)
- Low noise thanks to aerodynamically efficient impellers and housing contour
- Rugged design for long service life
- For use under extreme conditions (e.g. high temperatures, aggressive media)
- ATEX explosion-protected versions available
- Customised solutions