Perfect for air conditioning of outer zones with façade glazing. Compact and powerful, flexible and efficient.
For ventilating, heating or/and cooling occupied zones (perimeter zones) with varying loads and transient load changes.
- Optimum comfort and energy efficiency for different load situations by LTG System SmartFlow
- Unit can be selected for difficult installation situations
- High natural convection for heating without primary air
(e.g. heating operation at night with the ventilation off)
- Simplified maintenance via the floor grille and easy access to heat exchangers
- With LTG SystemDesign : for a consistent look in all rooms, even with combination of different ventilation and air conditioning systems in the false floor (e.g. with VKB …)
We have compiled the most important facts and information on operation of air conditioning systems.
Established by the founding fathers of air technology and air-conditioning, LTG is still leading the way today with its pioneering innovations.
Example: LTG Mixed/displacement ventilation in an extended comfort zone
The mixed/displacement air flow adopted in VDI 3804 was developed by LTG. It combines high cooling capacities with high thermal comfort. Thanks to optimised air distribution elements, it can be implemented for all LTG devices ... more
Example: The LTG SystemDesign - Flexible technology for floor supply systems with a consistent appearance
Appearance and room effect are essentially determined by the architecture. LTG System Design permits different technical solutions for room air conditioning ... more
Example: LTG System SmartFlow - Induction technology redefined. Demand-oriented air conditioning.
The LTG System SmartFlow offers best comfort and energy consumption even under changing load stations. The ideal flow form is selected depending on required cooling output and fresh air volume ... more