Particularly suitable for cooling or heating whenever highest standards of comfort are required.
It may be used as a simple recirculating air system where the room is supplied with fresh air using an independent ventilation system or when an air exchange is ensured through openable windows.
- Comfortable room climate by displacement ventilation
- The thermal effect removes pollutants by displacement flow
- Unrestricted sill casing design by the architect or builder
- Saving of cooling energy by directing the air flow from the floor upwards
- Outlet adaptable to suit different casing heights and widths
We have compiled the most important facts and information on operation of air conditioning systems.