Controlled CO2 level without external noise and fine dust/pollen
The FVS Eco2School product line permits decentralized ventilation of classrooms, meeting rooms or event locations. In addition to thermal comfort and mold-free interiors. Suitable for new construction and renovations, easy to integrate into the ceiling or on the wall. Air flow rates up to 585 cfm for rooms with high occupation density.
- Good air quality: energy-efficient, draught-free and low noise
- Guaranteed compliance with the german workplace ordinance (ArbStättV) and VDI 6040 incl. the required minimum external air change
- 100% outside air – reduced risk of cross flow/cross contamination that could occur between room via a traditional HVAC ductwork distribution system
- Protection of the building structure, prevention of mould formation
- Good fine dust/pollen effective filtering of the outside air
- Energy-saving through high-efficient heat recovery (> 80%)
- Individual regulation as required: via time switch or demand-based via CO2-Sensor
- Plug-and-play solution: fast and easy retrofit incl. control system
- A single opening in the building skin per unit for fresh air and exhaust air
- Space-saving dimensions
- Various installation options available
- Typ FVS-600 for air flow rates up to 440 cfm.
- Type FVS-1000 for air flow rates up to 585 cfm. For larger classrooms and seminar rooms, meeting rooms and laboratories.
An overview of all versions of the FVP family incl. technical data can be found in our brochure decentralized ventilation units.
LTG Connected Intelligence: Demand-based ventilation without the need for a central building management system with decentralized control intelligence. Efficient, scalable, bus-capable.