The award-winning system PulseVentilation maximizes efficiency and flexibility
The low height in-floor unit is particularly suitable for installation in raised floor. It is ideal for renovation and new construction with full height glazing.
All versions of the FVP family imitates human breathing thanks to the PulseVentilation design, allowing the space to breathe "naturally" through a single opening in the building skin. By alternating the airflow direction through the unit, highly efficient heat recovery is achieved all year round, unique for this type of solution, maximizing the customers energy savings. The combination of a transient airflow with mixed displacement discharge provides good thermal comfort even at very low outside air temperatures.
- Decentralized heating, cooling, dehumidification and filtering with instationary ventilation through only a single opening in the building skin per unit
- Unique economic efficiency through highly efficient heat recovery (heat recovery efficiency up to 90%) and demand-based control concepts
- Draft-free and low-noise pulse flow up to 75 cfm (150 cfm in hybrid ventilation mode) with optimal ventilation effectiveness
- Greater utilization of building footprint due to the major reduction of the space needed for the central plant, vertical chases and associated fire damper requirements and the duct distribution system and HVAC space requirements within the ceiling cavity
- Lowest power consumption by minimised pressure loss (appx. 20 to 40 W per unit), corresponding to 10% of the SFP specification of the German Energy Conservation Ordinance (EnEV)
- Year-round heat recovery reduces the investment costs for central boiler and chiller plant
- Elimination in the potential for cross flow/cross contamination via a common duct distribution system, no remixing and redistribution via at a central plant, this is a 100% outside air system (DOAS) providing the occupant with fresh air all year round
An overview of all versions of the FVP family incl. technical data can be found in our brochure decentralized ventilation units.
LTG Connected Intelligence: Demand-based ventilation without the need for a central building management system with decentralized control intelligence. Efficient, scalable, bus-capable.