Air disinfection for rooms with zero, poor or insufficient outside air ventilation.
The UVC SterilVentilation reduces the risk of contagion by aerosol-bound viruses (e.g., coronavirus and influenza). Independent to the HVAC system, ideal for new build or for retrofitting into any space, especially those without sufficient outside air ventilation.
- Safe, ozone- and chemicals-free disinfection of the room air (patent pending).
- Verified UV-C-shielding in accordance with UL 507, IEC 62471 & DIN EN ISO 15858.
- High-performance UV-C low-pressure lamp with a documented sterilization rate of 99.99 % (log)
- Tried-and-tested LTG fan technology provides low noise, effective room distribution with flow rates
up to 170 cfm.
- UVC lamp service life of up to 16,000 hours, provides 24/7 continuous operation. No potentially contaminated filters to replace or dispose of.
- 2-speed unit set to 120 cfm (normal) & 70 cfm (silent mode) available as standard, multiple speed version for up to 170 cfm (via 0 to 10 v input signal) available on request.
- Selection program for the correct application of UVC units is available.