Depending on your individual requirements, we can use our components to design for you a customised HVAC system solution:
LTG air-water systems as induction unit/chilled beam LTG Induction (with LTG System SmartFlow for convenient on-demand ventilation), as fan coil units LTG FanPower or as decentralised ventilation unit LTG Decentral such as the façade ventilation unit FVPpulse with System PulseVentilation. All units are suitable for use on ceilings, sills or floors (with LTG SystemDesign) and with matching LTG control concept.
LTG air diffusers stand out for their outstanding technical function and attractive appearance with many architectonic design options. To prevent soiling of ceilings and walls, highly inductive linear diffusers with the patented LTG System clean® are also available, and for metal ceilings there are system solutions with metal diffusers. Displacement air diffusers and special diffusers plus practically freely designable diffusers open up many more options.
High-precision LTG air distribution components, in particular LTG flow rate controllers are suitable for every application and ensure safety even in cramped conditions.
LTG engineering services in our up-to-date laboratory and development centre provide assistance with concept work wherever required.
We look forward to receiving your call to our sales staff (see "your direct contact"), or to a message using our contact form!
LTG Air-Water Systems
- Fan coil units floor VKB/SKB
- Fan coil units sill VFC, QVC (displacement air flow)
- Fan coil units ceiling VKH
- Fan coil units ceiling LVC Indivent®
LTG Air diffusers
LTG Air distribution
- Flow rate controllers constant VRW/X
LTG Filtration / Humidifcation
LTG Engineering Services
For an ideal climate concept and the highest possible security for your planning and investment we are at your side with our Engineering Services. We support you with:
Laboratory Test & Experiment
Field Measurement & Optimization
Simulation & Expertise
R&D & Start-up
Innovative air flows
- LTG mixed/displacement ventilation: Builds on the benefits of displacement air ventilation to achieve high cooling capacities and excellent thermal comfort even in very deep rooms.
- LTG System Indivent: Displacement air ventilation turned on its head: outstanding comfort thanks to a combination of mixed and displacement air ventilation delivered from the ceiling
- LTG SmartFlow: Energy-efficient on-demand ventilation and optimised comfort thanks to the load-adaptive control of the induction ratio in induction units
- LTG TransientFlow: Transient and highly inductive pulse ventilation for high thermal comfort combined with exceptional energy efficiency.
- LTG demand-controlled ventilation: Active control from within the room of the required outside air volume and minimised energy costs for air conveyance and preparation.
- LTG hybrid ventilation: Simple combination of mechanical and natural ventilation designed to minimise energy costs and increase the maximum available cooling capacity
- LTG direct induction: Induction method using decentralised supplied air units to go beyond the physically possible cooling capacity.
Innovative product design
- LTG SystemDesign: All floor units and floor-mounted air diffusers have a uniform appearance irrespective of their function or system
- LTG System clean: In LDB linear air diffusers, a narrow air screen flows along the ceiling to prevent soiling and to minimise renovation and cleaning costs.
- LTG SilentModule: A modular system for air boxes that can be adapted for use in different wall and ceiling structures and are pre-equipped with cross-talk sound attenuators.
- LTG PulseVentilation system: Decentralised and non-stationary air conditioning, cost-effectively implemented using one of the oldest concepts in the world: breathing.