LTG offers a variety of air-conditioning solutions for shops and shopping malls:
The range of LTG air diffusers for ceiling installation extends from visually attractive linear diffusers LDB in many versions (also as LTG System clean®). LTG floor diffusers such as LDU/LDU-W can be combined with a wide range of floor units with a uniform appearance (LTG SystemDesign).
For removing thermal loads, LTG air-water systems are suitable as fan coil units LTG FanPower for ceiling installation or floor units for efficient use of the available space – thanks to LTG SystemDesign in a uniform appearance with floor diffusers. The use of convenient induction/chilled beam technology LTG Induction as a floor and ceiling unit is also possible.
Precision components from LTG air distribution for optimum air supply to rooms, such as the flow rate controllers VRW/X in round and angled versions round off the planning for your air-conditioning System.
LTG Air-Water Systems
LTG Air diffusers
LTG Air distribution
- Flow rate controllers constant VRW/X
LTG Engineering Services
For an ideal climate concept and the highest possible security for your planning and investment we are at your side with our Engineering Services. We support you with:
Laboratory Test & Experiment
Field Measurement & Optimization
Simulation & Expertise
R&D & Start-up
Innovative air flows
- LTG mixed/displacement ventilation: Builds on the benefits of displacement air ventilation to achieve high cooling capacities and excellent thermal comfort even in very deep rooms.
- LTG System Indivent: Displacement air ventilation turned on its head: outstanding comfort thanks to a combination of mixed and displacement air ventilation delivered from the ceiling
- LTG SmartFlow: Energy-efficient on-demand ventilation and optimised comfort thanks to the load-adaptive control of the induction ratio in induction units
- LTG TransientFlow: Transient and highly inductive pulse ventilation for high thermal comfort combined with exceptional energy efficiency.
- LTG demand-controlled ventilation: Active control from within the room of the required outside air volume and minimised energy costs for air conveyance and preparation.
- LTG hybrid ventilation: Simple combination of mechanical and natural ventilation designed to minimise energy costs and increase the maximum available cooling capacity
Innovative product design
- LTG SystemDesign: All floor units and floor-mounted air diffusers have a uniform appearance irrespective of their function or system
- LTG System clean: In LDB linear air diffusers, a narrow air screen flows along the ceiling to prevent soiling and to minimise renovation and cleaning costs.
- LTG SilentModule: A modular system for air boxes that can be adapted for use in different wall and ceiling structures and are pre-equipped with cross-talk sound attenuators.
- LTG PulseVentilation system: Decentralised and non-stationary air conditioning, cost-effectively implemented using one of the oldest concepts in the world: breathing.