An end to poor air in schools, universities or day-care centres – we help make it happen!
…using efficient LTG air-water systems and in particular the "fresh air maker" FVS Eco2School, a decentralised facade ventilation unit that always ensures the necessary air change by means of controlled and continuous ventilation yet saves on valuable heating energy at the same time:
- Fresh air without draughts, without noise and 99% free of pollen and coarse dust
- Highly efficient heat retrieval and very low power requirement
- Plug-and-play solution for individualised control – controlled by time or CO2
- Flexible version for ceiling and wall mounting, enclosed or visible
- The ready-to-connect unit with integrated control offers city and local authorities with an economical and quick-to-implement solution for energy modernisation as well as for new schools, day-care centres, lecture halls and areas open to the public.
…with LTG air diffusers as highly inductive linear diffusers LDB (with LTG System clean for clean ceilings and walls) and ceiling jet diffusers DSA/MSA for almost invisible installation in suspended ceilings.
…and with LTG air distribution components in round and angled design. Constant flow rate controllers VRW/US plus shut-off dampers and accessories ensure a perfectly functioning and energy-efficient air system even with low volumetric flows and can be easily integrated into the duct system thanks to their particularly compact design.
For effective air disinfection, the UVC SterilVentilation secondary air sterilization unit has been developed. It is an innovative device that reliably deactivates the respiratory germs suspended in the room air with UV-C radiation. A patent is pending. With the FVS Eco2School and the UVC SterilVentilation we offer you two parallel, complementary solutions to significantly reduce the risk of infection of students and teachers by aerosol-borne viruses (e.g. corona and influenza).