…and with LTG air distribution components.
Poor concentration and reduced learning capacity in schools and educational institutions is a frequent problem. And no wonder: up to 30 pupils in one classroom require a high quantity of fresh air to ensure a healthy room climate. But in practice this can’t be achieved with mechanical (window) airing during the brief breaktime airing periods. Too much CO2, fine dust or vapours emanating from building materials and furniture result in a muggy atmosphere within minutes.
However, fresh air not only helps concentration but also costs a lot of energy: with conventional window airing, heat escapes to the outside, and after airing the cooled room air has to be warmed up again by the heating system. It also makes effective airing more difficult: energy-saving windows, safety aspects and outside noise or pollen counts are just some of the factors in play. It means that airing is restricted to periods that are too short for sufficient air exchange. The CO2 concentration therefore quickly passes 2000 ppm – a value at which German environmental agency recommendations require more extensive organisational, ventilation-related or structural measures.
LTG air/water systems have devised for these applications to ensure fresh air while saving energy. Moreover, convenient and efficient LTG air diffusers and high-precision LTG components for air distribution are also used to achieve an effective air change and optimum air supply to the rooms.
- Flow rate controllers constant VRW/X
For an ideal climate concept and the highest possible security for your planning and investment we are at your side with our Engineering Services. We support you with:
- Optimization of Thermal Comfort
- Rating of Thermal Comfort
- Acoustic Optimization
- Reverberation Chamber Measurements
- Calorimetric Performance Measurements
- Comfort Measurements on site
- Adjustment of Duct Systems
- Adjustment of Induction Systems
- Acoustic Measurements on site
- Energy Efficiency Optimization
- LTG mixed/displacement ventilation: Builds on the benefits of displacement air ventilation to achieve high cooling capacities and excellent thermal comfort even in very deep rooms.
- LTG System Indivent: Displacement air ventilation turned on its head: outstanding comfort thanks to a combination of mixed and displacement air ventilation delivered from the ceiling
- LTG SmartFlow: Energy-efficient on-demand ventilation and optimised comfort thanks to the load-adaptive control of the induction ratio in induction units
- LTG demand-controlled ventilation: Active control from within the room of the required outside air volume and minimised energy costs for air conveyance and preparation.
- LTG hybrid ventilation: Simple combination of mechanical and natural ventilation designed to minimise energy costs and increase the maximum available cooling capacity
- LTG System clean: In LDB linear air diffusers, a narrow air screen flows along the ceiling to prevent soiling and to minimise renovation and cleaning costs.
- LTG SilentModule: A modular system for air boxes that can be adapted for use in different wall and ceiling structures and are pre-equipped with cross-talk sound attenuators.
- LTG PulseVentilation system: Decentralised and non-stationary air conditioning, cost-effectively implemented using one of the oldest concepts in the world: breathing.