An end to poor air in schools, universities or day-care centres – we help make it happen!
…using efficient LTG air-water systems like efficient induction Units HDF and QHG.
…with LTG air diffusers as highly inductive linear diffusers LDB (with LTG System clean® for clean ceilings and walls), swirl diffusers DLA and individualised special diffusers.
…and with LTG air distribution components.
LTG Air-Water Systems
- Chilled beams HDF, HDC
- Induction units sill HFG, QHG displacement air flow)
LTG Air diffusers
LTG Air distribution
- Flow rate controllers constant VRW/X
LTG Engineering Services
For an ideal climate concept and the highest possible security for your planning and investment we are at your side with our Engineering Services. We support you with:
Laboratory Test & Experiment
Field Measurement & Optimization
Simulation & Expertise
R&D & Start-up
Innovative air flows
- LTG mixed/displacement ventilation: Builds on the benefits of displacement air ventilation to achieve high cooling capacities and excellent thermal comfort even in very deep rooms.
- LTG System Indivent: Displacement air ventilation turned on its head: outstanding comfort thanks to a combination of mixed and displacement air ventilation delivered from the ceiling
- LTG SmartFlow: Energy-efficient on-demand ventilation and optimised comfort thanks to the load-adaptive control of the induction ratio in induction units
- LTG demand-controlled ventilation: Active control from within the room of the required outside air volume and minimised energy costs for air conveyance and preparation.
- LTG hybrid ventilation: Simple combination of mechanical and natural ventilation designed to minimise energy costs and increase the maximum available cooling capacity
Innovative product design
- LTG System clean: In LDB linear air diffusers, a narrow air screen flows along the ceiling to prevent soiling and to minimise renovation and cleaning costs.
- LTG SilentModule: A modular system for air boxes that can be adapted for use in different wall and ceiling structures and are pre-equipped with cross-talk sound attenuators.
- LTG PulseVentilation system: Decentralised and non-stationary air conditioning, cost-effectively implemented using one of the oldest concepts in the world: breathing.