Comfortable and efficient – our products for ventilation and air-conditioning in modern houses and flats:
Visually unique LTG air diffusers such as
- the inconspicuous and effective air diffusers for floor installation LDU and LDU-W, which provide effective thermal screening for the facade and can, thanks to LTG SystemDesign, be combined with all floor components in a uniform appearance,
- further special diffusers.
Components from LTG air distribution for optimum supply to the rooms, such as flow rate Controllers in round and angled Versions.
Highly efficient and convenient LTG air-water systems such as the proven and efficient fan coil units VKB LTG FanPower or static heaters SKB – space-saving and visually unobtrusive by installation in the floor.
Thanks to LTG SystemDesign, floor units can have a uniform design in the entire home – regardless of which technology is behind it. Matched control concepts and components are of course also available.
LTG Air-Water Systems
- Fan coil units floor VKB/SKB
- Fan coil units sill VFC, QVC (displacement air flow)
LTG Air diffusers
LTG Air distribution
- Flow rate controllers constant VRW/X
For an ideal climate concept and the highest possible security for your planning and investment we are at your side with our Engineering Services. We support you with:
Laboratory Test & Experiment
Field Measurement & Optimization
Innovative air flows
- LTG mixed/displacement ventilation: Builds on the benefits of displacement air ventilation to achieve high cooling capacities and excellent thermal comfort even in very deep rooms.
- LTG System Indivent: Displacement air ventilation turned on its head: outstanding comfort thanks to a combination of mixed and displacement air ventilation delivered from the ceiling
- LTG TransientFlow: Transient and highly inductive pulse ventilation for high thermal comfort combined with exceptional energy efficiency.
- LTG demand-controlled ventilation: Active control from within the room of the required outside air volume and minimised energy costs for air conveyance and preparation.
- LTG hybrid ventilation: Simple combination of mechanical and natural ventilation designed to minimise energy costs and increase the maximum available cooling capacity
- LTG direct induction: Induction method using decentralised supplied air units to go beyond the physically possible cooling capacity.
Innovative product design
- LTG SystemDesign: All floor units and floor-mounted air diffusers have a uniform appearance irrespective of their function or system
- LTG System clean: In LDB linear air diffusers, a narrow air screen flows along the ceiling to prevent soiling and to minimise renovation and cleaning costs.
- LTG SilentModule: A modular system for air boxes that can be adapted for use in different wall and ceiling structures and are pre-equipped with cross-talk sound attenuators.
- LTG PulseVentilation system: Decentralised and non-stationary air conditioning, cost-effectively implemented using one of the oldest concepts in the world: breathing.