Products & Services
Functionality of Tangential Fans
Compact design and an even air flow over large areas
In a tangential fan, the air is drawn in over the entire length of the fan impeller. Inside the impeller, the airflow is diverted and accelerated by the vortex created by the rotation of the impeller.
LTG HIGH PERFORMANCE TANGENTIAL FANS: EASY TO INCORPORATE INTO YOUR DESIGN
In various industries, tangential fans provide effective cooling, heating or drying. This assures a flawless function and quality improvement of machinery and equipment. The specific design of the tangential fan saves space and provides the designer with a lot of freedom during the design process.
Complicated additional air guidance Systems, such as ducts or guide vanes to optmise the air or temperature distribution, are not required. The whole assembly can be produced smaller, more compact, saving a lot of space.
- Uniform, extended airflow over large areas
- Space-saving installation due to 90° and 180° airflow pattern.
- Fan length can be matched exactly to machine width.
- Airflow conditions remain the same even for wider machines (simplified design and drafting in case of modular systems).
- Fans perform well in any mounting position. Drive can be mounted on right or left hand side.
- Quiet operation due to optimised impeller and housing design.
- Long life expectancy due to robust design and location of bearings outside the hot air zone.
- Explosion-proof models according to ATEX available.