Controlled CO2 level without external noise and fine dust/pollen
The FVS Eco2School product line permits decentralised ventilation of classrooms, meeting rooms or event locations. In addition to thermal comfort and mould-free interiors, the systems quarantee compliance with the german VDI 6040 specifications.
Suitable for new construction and refurbishment, easy to integrate into the ceiling or on the wall.
Here you will find examples of typical installation situations.
Type FVS-600 for air flow rates up to 720 m³/h. For increased air flow rates up to 990 m³/h we recommend type FVS-1000.
- Highest air quality: energy-efficient, draught-free and low noise
- Guaranteed compliance with the German workplace ordinance (ArbStättV) and VDI 6040 incl. the required minimum external air change
- Clearly reduced risk of infection and less sick leave
- Protection of the building structure, prevention of mould formation
- Interference-free lessons and lo west fine dust/pollen content by effective filtering of the outside air
- Energy-saving through high-efficient heat recovery (> 80 %)
- Individual regulation as required: via time or CO2-/VOC-Sensor
- Plug-and-play solution: fast and easy retrofit incl. control system
- A single facade opening for fresh air and exhaust air
- Space-saving dimensions
- Different installation options available
An overview of all versions of the FVS family incl. technical data can be found in our brochure "LTG Decentralised Ventilation Units".
We have compiled the most important facts and information on operation of air conditioning systems.