Time to breathe! Simply natural ventilation and air extraction with only one fan and one facade opening.
Fresh outdoor air is cyclically supplied (breathing IN) and exhaust air exhaled (breathing OUT) on the same path. A valve system controls the direction of the air.
- Instationary air flow: Air conditioning with high ventilation effectiveness and thermal comfort by impulse ventilation
- Economical solution thanks to low investment and maintenance costs
- Only one facade opening, very simple structural integration without flow short circuit
- High operational reliability thanks to innovative design and control concepts
- Innovative ventilation concepts can be implemented: Demand controlled ventilation, cross-ventilation, hybrid ventilation...
- With LTG SystemDesign : for a standardised appearance in all rooms, even when differing ventilation and air-conditioning systems are combined in double floors
LTG Connected Intelligence: On-demand ventilation even without a central building control system. With decentralized control intelligence. Efficient, scalable, bus-capable.