Minimum Length – Maximum Accuracy. With LTG Map Control.
Designed for supply pressure-independent control of constant or variable air flows in rectangular air lines of air-conditioning systems, including complete shut-off.
For dynamic (VRFactive) and static (VRFactive-s) measuring.
Control and regulation are achieved with external power supply (electric).
Casing sections match the recommended sizes for rectangular air ducts according to DIN EN 1505. Thus, the largest possible air flow section may be selected even in case of limited installation conditions.
The housing has flanges with slots, and in the case of the insulated version with cage nuts.
- Highest measuring accuracy among all renowned measuring systems for small air flow rates thanks to LTG map control
- Energy-efficient - minimum pressure drop due to small differential pressure element
- Very short installation length, entryflow-insensitiv, very easy integration
- Optimized design with particularly airtight closure
- Also available with static differential pressure measurement - suitable for laboratories and hospitals