Unique and Ingenious: LTG Map Control.
Designed for supply pressure-independent control of constant or variable air flows in round air lines of air-conditioning systems. Complete shut-off is also possible.
For dynamic (VREactive) and static (VREactive-s) measuring.
Control and regulation are achieved electrically (with external energy).
The housing has plug-in end pieces with lip seal gasket to fit air ducts according to DIN EN 1506 or DIN EN 13180.
- Highest measuring accuracy among all renowned measuring systems for small air flow rates thanks to LTG map control
- Energy-efficient - minimum pressure drop due to small differential pressure element
- Very short installation length, entryflow-insensitiv, very easy integration
- Optimized design with particularly airtight closure
- Also available with static differential pressure measurement - suitable for laboratories and hospitals