Whichever concept you decide on – sturdy LTG Induction induction units, classic LTG FanPower fan coil units or decentralised LTG Decentral units – with LTG air-water systems you will find the right concept for every installation situation, with maximum thermal and acoustic comfort yet very small dimensions and optimum energy efficiency. Coordinated LTG control systems ensure optimum operation.
The innovative LTG PulseVentilation concept has been developed especially for office application, as well as the patented LTG SmartFlow system for demand-controlled ventilation with induction units and LTG System Indivent® with its combined mixed/displacement air flow.
Ideal and low-noise distribution of treated air in the room – in critical applications too – is assured by LTG air diffusers. They stand out for their outstanding technical function and attractive appearance with many architectonic design options. They are also available with the patented LTG System clean® and acoustically optimised plenum boxes SilentModule. System solutions with metal diffusers and the "invisible" concept LTG AirPanel are available especially for cooling and metal/stucco ceilings. All floor-mounted units can, thanks to LTG SystemDesign, be designed with a uniform appearance.
Components for LTG air distribution round off the planning for an energy-efficient HVC system with a full range of pressure controllers, variable and constant flow rate controllers plus valves and accessories in round and angled designs. They measure and control with maximum precision, for particularly energy-efficient systems, thanks to LTG ActiveControl map-control control even at very low air velocities and with a minimal space requirement.
LTG Air-Water Systems
LTG Air diffusers
LTG Air distribution
LTG Engineering Services
For an ideal climate concept and the highest possible security for your planning and investment we are at your side with our Engineering Services. We support you with:
Laboratory Test & Experiment
Field Measurement & Optimization
Simulation & Expertise
R&D & Start-up
Innovative air flows
- LTG mixed/displacement ventilation: Builds on the benefits of displacement air ventilation to achieve high cooling capacities and excellent thermal comfort even in very deep rooms.
- LTG System Indivent: Displacement air ventilation turned on its head: outstanding comfort thanks to a combination of mixed and displacement air ventilation delivered from the ceiling
- LTG SmartFlow: Energy-efficient on-demand ventilation and optimised comfort thanks to the load-adaptive control of the induction ratio in induction units
- LTG TransientFlow: Transient and highly inductive pulse ventilation for high thermal comfort combined with exceptional energy efficiency.
- LTG demand-controlled ventilation: Active control from within the room of the required outside air volume and minimised energy costs for air conveyance and preparation.
- LTG hybrid ventilation: Simple combination of mechanical and natural ventilation designed to minimise energy costs and increase the maximum available cooling capacity
- LTG direct induction: Induction method using decentralised supplied air units to go beyond the physically possible cooling capacity.
- LTG ActiveControl: Volume flow control with map-based control and minimal pressure loss. High precision, in particular in low volume flows.
Innovative product design
- LTG SystemDesign: All floor units and floor-mounted air diffusers have a uniform appearance irrespective of their function or system
- LTG System clean: In LDB linear air diffusers, a narrow air screen flows along the ceiling to prevent soiling and to minimise renovation and cleaning costs.
- LTG SilentModule: A modular system for air boxes that can be adapted for use in different wall and ceiling structures and are pre-equipped with cross-talk sound attenuators.
- LTG AirPanel: Invisible air outlet for integration into metal or plasterboard ceilings
- LTG Univent: The innovative complete system for school ventilation. An external air grille for supplied and return air, thermal comfort without secondary heating, plug-and-play
- LTG PulseVentilation system: Decentralised and non-stationary air conditioning, cost-effectively implemented using one of the oldest concepts in the world: breathing.