For the enhanced requirements of air-conditioning for museums, cultural institutions and places open to the public, we offer flexible and energy-efficient solutions.
With LTG air-water systems we never shrink from any challenge presented by large halls or extreme room depths. Whether they are floor systems or installed in ceilings or sills, our units can if required be specifically adapted to local conditions or special requirements. We offer you:
- proven technology with fan coil units LTG FanPower in the ceiling or sill versions VKE/VKH, VFC/QVC or with a floor system VKB/SKB,
- innovative induction solutions LTG Induction as HFV/HFB (also with LTG system SmartFlow), HFG/QHG, or chilled beam HDF/HDC and
- decentralised ventiation systems LTG Decentral such as the new facade ventilation unit FVPpulse with "breathing" operation, LTG PulseVentilation
- All systems are of course available with a customised LTG control concept and components.
Highly efficient yet unobtrusive LTG air diffusers as
- Wall/ceiling linear diffuser LDB/LWK in an almost unlimited selection of colours and profiles (with LTG System clean®),
- Floor diffuser LDU/LDU-W (with LTG SystemDesign)
- Swirl/ceiling air diffusers DLA, DSA AirPanel
- Floor-mounted displacement air diffuser BLQ or as
- Special diffuser such as the "circular diffuser" LDR
can be perfectly integrated into the architectonic design.
Thanks to LTG SystemDesign, all the floor components can be combined inconspicuously to provide the same overall appearance.
High-precision components from LTG air distribution with a complete range of round and angled pressure controllers DRE/F, flow rate controllers VRE/F/D (also with LTG ActiveControl system for high precision in a very small space) plus valves and accessories complete the planning for an energy-efficient HVC system.
We would be happy to assist you as part of our LTG engineering services in the selection and validation of the right air-conditioning system or for particular requirements.