Comfortable and efficient – our products for ventilation and air-conditioning in modern houses and flats:
Visually unique LTG air diffusers such as
- the elegant and quiet-as-a-whisper air diffusers of the LDBhome series – ideal for living rooms, children's rooms and bedrooms. With the patented LTG System clean® to prevent soiling of walls and ceilings. Already in use in hundreds of prefabricated homes!
- the inconspicuous and effective air diffusers for floor installation LDU and LDU-W, which provide effective thermal screening for the facade and can, thanks to LTG SystemDesign, be combined with all floor components in a uniform appearance,
- the ceiling air diffuser DSA AirPanel, designed especially for inconspicuous installation in suspended ceilings,
- the variably designable overflow diffuser LDO-T, which compensates for pressure differences and at the same time prevents the transmission of noise and conversation and
- further special diffusers.
Components from LTG air distribution for optimum supply to the rooms, such as flow rate controllers VRE/F in round and angled versions – also with LTG System ActiveControl and as a dual controller VRD for supply air and return air control in parallel-routed air lines – or pressure controller DRE/F.
Highly efficient and convenient LTG air-water systems such as the proven and efficient fan coil units VKB LTG FanPower or static heaters SKB – space-saving and visually unobtrusive by installation in the floor.
Thanks to LTG SystemDesign, floor units can have a uniform design in the entire home – regardless of which technology is behind it. Matched control concepts and components are of course also available.
LTG Air-Water Systems
- Fan coil units floor VKB/SKB
- Fan coil units sill VFC, QVC (displacement air flow)
- Fan coil units ceiling VKE
LTG Air diffusers
LTG Air distribution
For an ideal climate concept and the highest possible security for your planning and investment we are at your side with our Engineering Services. We support you with:
Laboratory Test & Experiment
Field Measurement & Optimization
Innovative air flows
- LTG mixed/displacement ventilation: Builds on the benefits of displacement air ventilation to achieve high cooling capacities and excellent thermal comfort even in very deep rooms.
- LTG System Indivent: Displacement air ventilation turned on its head: outstanding comfort thanks to a combination of mixed and displacement air ventilation delivered from the ceiling
- LTG TransientFlow: Transient and highly inductive pulse ventilation for high thermal comfort combined with exceptional energy efficiency.
- LTG demand-controlled ventilation: Active control from within the room of the required outside air volume and minimised energy costs for air conveyance and preparation.
- LTG hybrid ventilation: Simple combination of mechanical and natural ventilation designed to minimise energy costs and increase the maximum available cooling capacity
- LTG direct induction: Induction method using decentralised supplied air units to go beyond the physically possible cooling capacity.
Innovative product design
- LTG SystemDesign: All floor units and floor-mounted air diffusers have a uniform appearance irrespective of their function or system
- LTG System clean: In LDB linear air diffusers, a narrow air screen flows along the ceiling to prevent soiling and to minimise renovation and cleaning costs.
- LTG SilentModule: A modular system for air boxes that can be adapted for use in different wall and ceiling structures and are pre-equipped with cross-talk sound attenuators.
- LTG PulseVentilation system: Decentralised and non-stationary air conditioning, cost-effectively implemented using one of the oldest concepts in the world: breathing.